Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Classmates' Blogs :)

I had so much fun looking at Heather's blog. She is discussing launching a new brand of cosmetics for L'Oreal that would contain sunscreen/protection from UV rays. I loved going to all the links she posted, especially the one directly to the Lancome Web site. I love shopping for makeup, even if it's just looking on the internet, so I had a lot of fun with this one!

I also had a blast with Lauren's blog. I absolutely adore Harry Potter, and I can't imagine anything more fun or fantastical than going to a place created to look like various sets of the book, so this new theme park sounds amazing! I think we all dream about what it would be like to have magical powers, and this theme park is as close as we can come to it. I can't wait for it to open!

No comments: